Saturday, March 7, 2009

my Dream

when i woke up this morning i remembered part of my dreams. i was a Jew in the Holocaust. I escaped into Sweden from a camp. when i reached Sweden i cried for two straightt days. Then i went back to Germany knowing the risks and told my friend Jaylon (he's christian) that i had escaped to sweden and to tell everyone that i was safe. In this dream i could fly. (i can fly in all my dreams actually ) and i lifted of on my bike and rode through the sky. In Sweden i met the sweetest most kind and handsome man. His name was Abel. He died trying to defend me from a Nazi. Then i woke up. When i woke up, tears weree streaming down my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me and My Fly Self

My photo
i like MUSIC (paramore, american rejects act.) swimming, reading, taking, and :OO BLOGGING!!!